Conservation Technical Assistance is available to any group or individual interested in conserving our natural resources and sustaining agricultural production in this country. It is the help NRCS and its partners provide to land users to address opportunities, concerns, and problems related to the use of natural resources and to help land users make sound natural resource management decisions on private, tribal, and other non-federal lands.
This assistance can help land users:
- Maintain and improve private lands and their management
- Implement better land management technologies
- Protect and improve water quality and quantity
- Maintain and improve wildlife and fish habitat
- Enhance recreational opportunities on their land
- Maintain and improve the aesthetic character of private land
- Explore opportunities to diversify agricultural operations and
- Develop and apply sustainable agricultural systems
This assistance may be in the form of resource assessment, practice design, resource monitoring, or follow-up of installed practices.
Please visit the USDA website to learn more about Conservation Technical Assistance.